Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello Autumn - Scraptastic Club Store

Today I just have to share a layout using Bella Blvd's Hello Autumn collection from Scraptastic Club Store. I just love all the colors in this collection. It's even ideal for people like me who live where fall is mostly green. I actually decided it would be perfect for a photo that I took last week at a meal with Mickey since he was dressed for a fall harvest at the Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot.


Supplies: Patterned Paper (Bella Blvd Hello Autumn, Falling Into Fall Paper), Patterned Paper (Bella Blvd Hello Autumn, Gatherings Paper), Patterned Paper (Bella Blvd Hello Autumn,Perfect Pick Paper), Patterned Paper (Bella Blvd Hello Autumn, Time To Rake Paper), Die Cuts (Bella Blvd Hello Autumn, Paper Pieces), Enamel Dots (Gossamer Blue, Gramercy Road Enamel Dots),  Enamel stars (Gossamer Blue, On My Desk Enamel Dots),  ivory cardstock, thread

Now I have to share a little story...  this photo was taken almost a week ago while on vacation and it was my birthday so we had a super busy day planned. We were trying to get to a reservation for breakfast and I left the room without my camera bag, back up batteries, and my phone. I had my camera, my husband had his camera, and his phone. We had no time to go back all day so we just had to make the best of it. By evening when this was taken, my camera battery was dead, and this was the last photo taken on the other camera...and for the rest of the evening we had to use a phone!!! LOL - actually I was NOT laughing at the time but its funny now. So yeah - not the best photo

When I was looking at the collection, I found this paper "Falling Into Fall" and decided that it would be perfect for fussy cutting a bunch of leaves that I could scatter down the page.

Since I wanted the leaves to really stand out, I cut my letters from ivory cardstock for a more subtle title.




Gossamer Blue enamel dots and stars match perfectly!


No comments: