Monday, March 10, 2014

Finally using my stash again

I know I started out the year saying that I would be using my stash, but somehow I am not keeping on track for my goal of 50 layouts for this year. The best way I know of using my stash is to do challenges. I decided to play along with the Birds of a Feather March Tweet Sketch HERE. My good friend, Kristin, designed the sketch and I had so much fun playing along! That spot for the title inspired my whole page. I used Crate Paper papers and cut my title from white cardstock.

So check out all the details of this challenge HERE for a chance at the randomly drawn prize at the end of the month. 






4 comments:

Cindy said...

Wonderful layout. I love that CP line you choose to use. What a wonderful idea to use your stash. I have tons of vellum from about 10 years ago. I'll have to start shopping in my craft area before I start a layout!

TeenaBugg38 said...

that is gorgeous! Im doing the same thing....I have tons of paper and I am pulling stuff out by the bagfuls and working with that bag til I run out.....lol. I've used a lot of stuff I forgot I even had!

Tamera said...

Such a fun layout and equally cute sketch! I love all the embellishments peeking out from behind the title and top border. Adds such wonderful texture and interest.

Laurie Zeller said...

This one just makes me smile!! Exactly how a person should feel when walking into Disneyland!