Tuesday, January 17, 2017

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration is Five! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! I had so much fun with their challenges during my time on the team and when I was asked to play along for one of the anniversary month challenges, I was not going to say no! I haven't scrapped in awhile so I have to say that everything was a challenge, but I love the colors and inspiration

Click HERE to see the challenge and all of the layout examples from amazing present and past designers.

and here is my layout




I used a fun background paper from DCWV that has sparkles in it and then cut a giant snowflake from white cardstock with my silhouette. The vellum under the photo is there so that I could use my pretty typewriter to journal on the edge of it. :)

The inspiration I used were snowflakes, stars, pearls, something fuzzy, and glitter

Then I drew some tiny dots and stars and splattered with gold mist


3 comments:

Pam said...

So this is you out of practice? It's gorgeous! :)

Tracey said...

Love this page! Gorgeous!!

Sara said...

Beautiful! I was so excited to find that you had posted some new layouts.