Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Sketchy Thursday *Scraptastic Club

Are you ready for some Sketchy Thursday inspiration? I know I have said it before but what I love about Sketchy Thursday is seeing the different ways everyone uses the sketch. Click here to see what our designers did with the sketch.


For my example I used the Cherry Pie kit, Add on kit, and Stamp set, as well as the Eloise Stamp Set. I also flipped the sketch.

I watercolored some sunshiny yellow following the patterned patterned paper design and layered patterned paper and stamped images. 


 I stamped the word bubble and star images from the Cherry Pie set onto vellum and heat embossed in black. The cute typewriter is from the Eloise stamp set and I stamped in black on white cardstock and watercolored it before cutting it out.


No comments: