Monday, September 07, 2015

Pinterest Monday inspiration from Scraptastic

Every monday we have Pinterest inspiration on the Scraptastic Club blog but right now the site is undergoing a big upgrade so I will share it with you here on my blog. This is the image that Rory and I chose to use.

 I just love the mix of colors and patterns in the quilt of the Pinterest image and I thought it would be a perfect way to use up some of my kit stash, so I chose the scraps from the July Summertime Rolls kit and Add on kit. I created circles by cutting long triangles and then attaching them in the center to a small white cardstock circle punch so that I could machine stitch in a spiral to hold them all together before attaching these circle elements to my page






1 comment:

Dria said...

Love your sewn circles! you are the master of design. I love your fresh layouts.
what are the cupcakes from? they look translucent. I looked at the scraptastic site but I can' only see the September kit.