Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chef Mickey and Magic from Queen & Co

Do you love the "Magic" collection by Queen &Co? I just really love the Disney look with great accents without being too themey. I added a neutral background color and some gold, but this collection is just ideal for Chef Mickey's photos at the Contemporary Resort. I think Mickey pages just need a little splatter of black paint :)


Do you love the great blue and red papers, they are exactly the shade you need for mickey and minnie, along with other disney photos. And just look at the mouse gloves! I used a chipboard fork and embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving these Susan!! Just gorgeous!!

Dria said...

I LOVE this! it is perfect! I am going to lift it and send you a link :)
Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Dria said...

I LOVE this! absolutely perfect! Thank you for the inspiration I am going to lift it and I will send you the link.