Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sketchy Thursday with Scraptastic June Kits

Hop over to the Scraptastic Blog HERE to play along with Sketchy Thursday for a chance at the monthly prize ($20 GC) and to get inspired by the Design Team members who played along.
Here is the Sketch, its a fun easy one with so many options.

#146 12x12 SketchSavvy

I interpreted the sketch pretty literally, just flipped it a bit. I wanted to have a linear look for my photos.  I have used the June "Cant Go Home" kit , add on kit. , and Can't Go Home Stamp Set.
If you have not seen these kits, check them out, they are seriously FULL of goodies this month. I have so many pieces left that I can combine with my stash for tons of layouts. Best of all the kits are on SALE!

 
I saw this little tag and I really wanted to use the little car from the stamp set so I made sort of a background with the cars. Well, but look at the cute globe stamp! I had to use that too. :) I added the "always remember" stamp and it really finished off the tag. 
 

Can you even stand how awesome these huge acrylic pieces are?! I love the "GO" and the camera so much that I gave them their own block and stitched them to the page.

 

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous page Susan!! Loving how you used the large acrylic pieces!

jcrsmom said...

Another beauty!