Thursday, November 20, 2014

December Scraptastic Sneaks!

It's almost December - can you believe it?! We just got back from DisneyWorld where everything is already decorated and I am super excited to use this season's holiday collections. I also can not wait to decorate my house next weekend! Yes I know I have to get past Thanksgiving, but I am feeling festive for certain!
So here are some of the exciting new things coming December 1st to Scraptastic Club. First is the STOCKING STUFFER CLASS which is actually available for sale now!  You can purchase this class RIGHT HERE.  Here's a little more about our class: 


Now, onto those sneak peeks of the kits!

December 2014 This Life Noted kit



It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - yes of course I am getting this one!!! I can't wait



Heartbeats


No comments: