Tuesday, April 01, 2014

April Scraptastic Kit Reveals!!!

HAPPY APRIL Everyone!

Did you get april fooled or did you fool someone? I have an april fools kitty - Figaro turns 5 today. No pranks around here, but it is a beautiful day for scrapping. I just opened my April Let Me Go Kit with add on kit and it is AWESOME! I can't wait to get started. And omgosh, look at the stamp sets with these.

Here are the full kit reveals so you can pick one out. Visit Scraptastic HERE to order yours 

Which is your fave?

THIS LIFE NOTED

(sold out!)

There are so many elements in this kit that I love.  The black+white is awesome and I love the repeating elements.  The star of this kit has to be the alphabet stamp set, designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer.

WORTH WONDERING KIT


a beautiful kit to play with on a sunny spring day, right?

WORTH WONDERING ADD-ON



WORTH WONDERING STAMP SET



LET ME GO KIT


Look at all the fun goodies! I love these colors for travel because they actually are in my photos and just look at that little cork bicycle!

LET ME GO ADD-ON


LET ME GO STAMP SET

No comments: