Sunday, March 02, 2014

March "It's My Life" Scraptastic Club kit

Its the beginning of the month and time to share the reveal of the awesome kits from Scraptastic! I got the It's my life kit, add on and the stamps. Seriously fun stuff and in my next post I will share my first layout. :) I just love all the camera and photo goodies in this kit because you can use them with any photos and the colors are fantastic.

CLICK HERE to see all the kit details at Scraptastic
and dont forget to follow the BLOG to see all the creations and challenges from our uber talented Design Team!

It's My Life Kit


With all of the October Afternoon, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Kaitlin Sheaffer, Bazzill and Bella Blvd how can you possibly go wrong?  There's definitely something for everyone here in this kit.  You can turn all of these fun colors and camera accents to a fun page or card.

It's My Life Add-On


All of the bright colors and basic shapes will probably make you want to get to creating.  So many fun papers and embellishments from Simple Stories, Basic Grey, Elle's Studio, October Afternoon, Studio Calico and Bazzill.  Plus, did you notice that are two amazing alphabet stamps in this kit?  I have a feeling that this kit is going to stretch very far!

It's My Life Stamp Set


It doesn't matter or not if you make pocket pages.  These stamps are really fun and perfect for a variety of different projects.

Lost in My Mind Kit


These colors are swoon worthy!  I cannot wait to break into this kit and scrap every and anything.  Don't let the pink scare you away if you think this kit is feminine as there are so many options with B sides. The kit  includes products from Webster's Pages, Bella Blvd, Amy Tangerine, Jillibean Soup and Basic Grey.

Lost in My Mind Add-On


This kit is jam packed and just fun!  There are wonderful script elements and whimsical embellishments.  You will not be disappointed in the products from Webster's Pages, Glitz Design, Amy Tangerine, Freckled Fawn, American Crafts and Elle's Studio.

Lost in My Mind Stamp Set

No comments: