Friday, March 28, 2014

March Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic

Its the last Thursday of the month, time for the March Sketchy Thursday challenge on the Scraptastic Club Blog. Check it out HERE for a chance at a gift certificate! I used the March It's My Life kit and Add on kit for my layout.  I love this sketch for versatility. I added a photo and changed an element but pretty much followed it exactly. You just have to see what the rest of the Design Team did because the pages are all so different but they are all great. This kit turned out to be exactly what I needed for my photos - just awesome real colors and embellishments to play with.



3 comments:

Tracey said...

WHat a fantastic page Susan!! I love the layering!!

Tamera said...

I though I commented on this? I'm clearly losing my mind.

Some of my favs on this page are the flair in the Mickey tag, all the arrows and the semi-circle of embellishments.

Laurie Zeller said...

You are so great about scrapping every single photo you have from a Disney trip and using it in a brilliant layout. Effectively capturing each and every moment. Great details to look at here, as usual!