Saturday, February 08, 2014

Spring Break *Feb Scraptastic Club kit

For this page I used the February "Mr Big Stuff kit, Add on kit, and stamp set. It's such a guy kit and I wanted to try to use some real photos of my guys. I tried to get some good photos of them this year when Christopher was here over break, but this is more the kind of thing I ended up with.


I decided to cut this awesome huge wood veneer in half so I could use it on two layouts and I really like the way it looks.


I stamped along the top and lower background edge  and then used that same star stamp to stamp on vellum and heat emboss with white embossing powder. I really am hooked on embossing on vellum so you will be seeing more of that. LOL!


Seriously this is what my "real" photos look like. 




1 comment:

Tamera said...

Such a cool wood veneer embellishment! I enamored with it! And so perfect with this page. Your silly boys are funny. the title layers is again one of my favorite parts.