Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dapper Dans Quartet

I really love listening to the Dapper Dans on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, but most especially when it gets dark and the lights come on and you are waiting for the SpectroMagic parade. There were a couple of challenges about street performers and using old photos so I combined the two and used an old not so great photo from 02 for this page.

I combined the old and new products with Echo Parks Hello Summer from a year ago and their A Perfect Summer from this year. The colors were perfect for my photo. I always seem to like to add a doily when I am doing photos from Main Street too, for some reason they remind me of that era.



 


3 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Loving all the cute little details, great layout!

Michelle said...

The doilies are so perfect with Main Street... adds to that quaint, Victorian feel. The colors are spot on!! What a great page!!! I have only seen Spectromagic once. We were up by the circle closer to the castle, with piles of people around us. Sadly, I don't remember the music.

Madeline said...

Fabulous page! The streetlight is the perfect touch, and love how you brought in the colors of their pants!