Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Love this photo

Seriously this is my fave photo from my sister's wedding. Just the fact that we were able to get our side of the family, including my uncle, to jump several times to get a good shot, makes it special. I have no idea what possessed my boys to hold hands and pose like this, but it's going on my wall. This page is for my sister's book. I love banners of course so I layered a bunch under the large photo. The die cuts are all from an older Crate Paper collection called Portrait. I love the little vintage piece that says "Classic Wedding Portraiture" because of the photo I used. LOL! The whole page is a bit lopsided and honestly that was not the plan but I am cool with it. :)






3 comments:

Madeline said...

That really is the best photo! Really typifies the excitement and fun of the day. Awesome banner!

Tamera said...

Fab, fab, fab! Love everything about it! All the wedding stuff with the funny photo is classic. The layered pennants feel very celebratory. You should frame this one.

Laurie Zeller said...

Love the photo. Love the design. Love the banners. What's NOT to love??