Saturday, May 18, 2013

View *May Scraptastic Club Kit

Here's another layout using this months Scraptastic Club "After the Storm" kit , the add on kit and some of the stamps.  Have you looked at it yet?  just  CLICK HERE to take a look at the kit.

I took alot of photos of the Caribbean Beach Resort and one of the best things was that when you get up and walk to the main building of the resort, the view is just so great. I love all the different colored building units. The one across from us was my fave in the yellow, blue and white.

I pulled a bunch of embellishments that I liked for these photos and layered them in a column down the right side of the page over a block of kraft cardstock that I have embossed. The stamp set that I used for this page is the May "Destination Unknown" set. The little stars are stamped with an archival dye based ink and then I used a water brush with watercolor crayons. I stamped the "you are here" image on the graph looking pattered paper, cut it out and punched holes across the top so I could tear them as if they were torn from a spiral binding. Then if you look in the upper right there is a location icon that I stamped and cut out. Of course I had to add the cute Basic Grey Candy Buttons for the Mickey.



 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Your Disney pages are always so fun!!! And inspiring. I love this one as well. We stayed at the CBR too. I think we were in the Trinidad North, the middle building. That resort was so cool! One night we walked all the way around the lake, checking out the grounds. Would love to go back! :)