Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Have you seen Scoot?

Seriously cute stuff - the "Scoot" collection by Echo Park Paper.  Just CLICK HERE to see the full collection.



I had a few gorgeous photos of my good friend, Tammy's, son and they were perfect for the cute boy elements in this collection. Check out the little truck stickers! I love the blue in this collection, if you know me, you know I am always looking for a REAL blue and this collection has a great blue. My favorite of the papers is the argyle, ok maybe the dots papers because they are so fun too.... well check it all out and pick your faves.  I keep thinking of how well it will work with my Disney pages as well.

Here is a little peek at the layout. So, pop over to Echo Park Paper HERE to see the full 2 page layout with Free step by step instructions.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww love it Suz! The design is wonderful and the pics look great with those papers!