Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello, My name is Tigger!

Tigger is difficult, he certainly isn't orange and he is almost neon red. I have so many Tigger photos from several Disney trips because we love to eat with him at Crystal Palace. I found "The Sweetest Thing" collection by My Mind's Eye and it is just perfect. Tigger still stands out but this collection suits the whole feel of that character meal, I think. Tigger was feeling a bit short when hanging out with my boys. He should see them now, they are even taller. LOL!

I used a bit of vellum for texture and also to make a pocket for some Tigger-fetti. For my title, I scanned Tigger's autograph from one of our old autograph books, then I cleaned it up in Photoshop a bit, and had my Cricut cut it out for me. I need to do that more often with character pages. Love this "hello, my name is" block from this collection.






5 comments:

Laurie Zeller said...

What a brilliant idea to scan the signatire and cut it with your Cricut!! The colors are really fabulous and as always, I love looking at all your little details.

Tracey said...

Well, this is just amazing! BEtween the cut out Tigger signature and the Tigger-fetti it is all just fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

awesome idea for the title! I'm going to have to remember that when we get into the autograph book stage with my son!

Tamera said...

This entire layout is Tigger-ific!!! I'm in LOVE with the color palette, the signature is wonderful, but really, I can sum up my adoration for this layout in one word -- TIGGER-FETTI!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Madeline said...

Love it! And you are so right about his color! The signature on the name badge sticker is awesome!