Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Fever Layout and a Winner!

Happy Monday! Let's get right to the winner - shall we!

My random winner of the Echo Park Design Team Blog hop is......

Blogger julie e said...
Love your mix of papers and trim!
8:57 AM

..... and guess what?! Great Impressions Stamps had me pick a Bonus winner to receive a special stamp prize! So my bonus winner is......


 Blogger blupixy said...These cards are amazing! Love the layers and banners!
10:56 AM
Delete
 Thank you to everyone who visited my blog for the hop! Don't forget to check the other blogs along the way to see if you were chosen. Also, we have an Echo Park blog hop each month so check back often for more chances to win :)

Now I don't know if you guys are having fall where you live, but here in Houston, it's still summer with a hint of cooler air that gives us hope and then leaves again. It's really getting on my nerves. That doesn't mean that I can't do a fall layout though.

I found an older photo of my son that I just love and have you seen the New Fall Fever Mini Theme collection from Echo Park? It's got this gorgeous rich woodgrain and the cutest owl - which you will see later on a card :) . Anyway, that's what I used for this layout and the little trees are my favorite part so I cut some from the patterned paper. The burlap and leather ribbons from May Arts were just the right textures for fall.





5 comments:

Cheri W said...

What an AWESOME layout, Susan! You are putting me in the fall mood. Great use of papers and embellies, as usual!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Thanks for sharing Susan, I always love your LOs and sketches!! AND I didn't realize that you are a fellow Texan! Small world!
-Gabi from Denton, TX

Tracey said...

This page is incredible!! I adore it!!

Meghann Andrew said...

Beautiful layout, Susan!

Madeline said...

Fun fall page! Love the little bit of fabric/burlap? texture. Great photo too!