Friday, October 19, 2012

Electric Umbrella -CSI: Case file no. 42

This is my page for this weeks CSI: Case File no. 42 (HERE). I love the inspiration photo and colors. For my "evidence" I used a woodgrain background, flowers, and polka dots. For my "testimony" I added a flower to my journaling spot - sort of :)

This is also my example for Sketch #99 at Sketch Savvy (HERE). I used Echo Park's "So Happy Together" Collection except for the little green paper that is from Crate Paper. Since this photo is from the Electric Umbrella Restaurant at Epcot and they have alot of neon, I decided to stitch with irredescent Kreinik threads, just a bit of sparkle.







3 comments:

Tracey said...

The colours are incredible on this! I love this layout!!

Tamera said...

This is a crazy layout! I really like all the unexpected things on it. and the craziness goes with the name of the place, electric umbrella -- you know, two things that really shouldn't go together, like the black and white arrows and the daisies, but somehow they work really well!

Carrie said...

Fantastic colors, Susan. Your pages are always so fun.