Monday, August 27, 2012

A Wicked Card and the Echo Park Blog Hop Winner!!!

Don't you just love the new Chillingsworth Manor Collection from Echo Park?! I have a cute card to share with you guys today. I layered several of the cool stickers to create a really nice layered card. Stickers are just so much fun when you add a bit of foam tape for dimension :)




Lets get to the exciting part! My son chose a number and our lucky Echo Park Blog Hop winner is:
ASHLEY of Life is just a Scrapbook blog.  Ashley please send me an email with your collection choice and mailing address :) 
Delete
Blogger Ashley said...
Love the flowers on this layout! I also love the doodles and sewing! The little details really brings it all together. So amazing!
10:18 AM


Delete

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card! Chillingsworth is such an awesome collection.....I love seeing what other people do with it.

Madeline said...

Gorgeous! I love the different stitching effects and the jeweled spider!

Ashley said...

Thank you!! :) I am loving that Wicked Card!

Cindy said...

Love the card. Using pop dots, great idea.